What You’ll Do
- Walk the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Join the locals and shop the local markets
- Sample the many types of local cuisine on offer
- Relax with a drink in one of the numerous bars and cafes
- Uncover the history of the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Get to know about the lifestyles of the local people
Overview of Walking Tour of Hanoi Old Quarter
Discover the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Join the locals as they shop the local markets. Sample the many forms of local cuisine at any of the numerous food shops. Sip on a juice, beer, coffee, or tea at one of the abundant cafes and bars.
What to Expect
Discover the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, each known for their historic trades including blacksmiths, silver shops, paper shops, headstone makers, silk traders, and jewelers.
Now famous for its artisans, silk shops, bars, clubs and particularly its local cuisine, walk the streets and sample what is a vibrant and bustling part of the city.
Stop at the various vendors and taste what’s on offer. If you’re feeling thirsty there are plenty of juice shops, bars, and cafés to satiate you.
Join the locals as they cruise amongst the shops, stocking up on their supplies at the local markets, or sit back and relax and take in the quaint atmosphere. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to enjoy yourself.
- English-speaking guide
- Authentic Vietnamese meal, dessert, and drinks
- Pick-up from hotels located in the Old Quater of Hanoi
What’s Not Included
- Personal expenses for shopping
- Additional drinks
- Pick-up from hotels located outside the the center of Hanoi: Sheraton, Intercontinential, Crown Plaza, Grand Plaza, Sofitel Plaza, Deawoo, Danly, Lotte, Sunway, Marriotte, and Kangnam
If your hotel is far outside of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi.
Tourism explore Mai chau: https://www.maichautrek.com/