What You’ll Do
- Discover various handicraft villages like the pottery village of Bat Trang
- See Dong Ho, famous for its wooden paintings
- Explore the carving village of Dong Ky and the knitting village of Phu Vinh
Discover the tradition of artisanal handicrafts that Vietnam is known for on this day-tour from Hanoi. Surrounded by the lush Vietnamese countryside, explore villages famous for their beautiful pottery, woodcarving, knitting, and gastronomy.
What to Expect
In this day-trip from Hanoi, discover the rich tradition of handcrafted products made by dexterous and creative workers. Villages in the vicinity of Hanoi have been the country’s artisanal cradle of skilled crafts, folk arts, and traditional festivals for centuries.The first stop is the pottery village of Bat Trang, known for its beautiful ceramic products. Continue toward Dong Ho, famous for its wooden paintings followed by lunch in a local restaurant.In the afternoon, head to the woodcarving village of Dong Ky and the knitting village of Phu Vinh before being dropped off at your hotel in the afternoon.
- Round-trip transfer
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What’s Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses