Through this full day trip, travelers will gain an insight into Red River by boating on Red River to visit some well-known temples and handicraft villages are interesting places in this trip.
In the morning, the driver will pick you up at the hotel around 7:00 or 7:30 and transfer to Hong wharf, embark a wooden boat for a cruise in Hong River. Visit Dam temple and Dai Lo temple. Lunch on boat on the way to visit Chu Dong Tu temple. Cruise back to Hanoi, stop for a visit to Bat Trang village. At the end of the day, return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
In the afternoon, pick you up and transfer to Hong wharf, embark a wooden boat at 1400 for cruise in Hong River. Visit Bat Trang pottery village. Enjoy seeing a water puppet show at communal houses in Bat Trang village. Have dinner on boat. At the end of the day, return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Lunch or dinner on boat
- Water puppet show in Option 2
- Boat trip on Hong River
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples and pagodas
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.