Perfume Pagoda is a popular destination to worldwide and nationwide visitors, a cultural festival attracts travelers of all ages. In this short excursion, you will have chance to visit a system of temples and cave located in a green mountain accompanied with magnificent cliffs.
In the morning, the tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel around 7:30 or 8:00 to start a trip to Perfume Pagoda. Arrival in Perfume Pagoda, walk to Yen wharf to take a boat to visit Trinh Temple. Then trek up Huong Tich cave on the top of mountain (2.5 km).
After lunch, visit Thien Tru pagoda and then back to Yen wharf. Take a car back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Local lunch
- Boat trip on Yen stream
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples and pagodas
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.