- Taste authentic Vietnamese food and Hanoi specialties
- Explore the city streets in the French and Old quarters of Hanoi
- Chat with the locals and learn more about their lives
- Find out what ingredients are regularly used in Vietnamese food
Try foods such as Bun Cha, Pho Cuon, Bahn Troi, and more. Even vegetarians will have plenty of options to choose from!
You will also explore hidden corners in Hanoi’s Old Quarter as you make your way between the stops. In total, you will taste more than 10 entrees, all accompanied by local beverages. At the end, sit down at a local restaurant to enjoy more food and reflect on what the food has taught you about Vietnamese culture.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Street food and snacks
- Local soft drink and beer