Escape from the city to explore the real Rural Vietnam. Ride through typical Vietnamese villages, enjoying picturesque landscapes, talking with and meeting local families. Get a different impression from a different point of view. This is an adventure with freedom on two wheels.
In the morning:
07:30 tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel and transfer to gathering point to, warning up and correcting bikes.
08:00 Escape from the city, ride on the dike of Red river. The first stop-over is Chem Communal house where dedicated to the Chem Saint is considered one of the most ancient communal houses in Vietnam. A short break at Trung Chau Temple before riding through country lane with rice fields on both sides to visit Tay Phuong Pagoda which is famous for statues of 18 arhats and other 80 statues.
11:30 Have lunch and relax time at the pagoda.
In the afternoon:
13:00 Continue to visit Thay pagoda which was built in the Ly Nhan Tong Dynasty (1072-1127) where was resided by the monk Tu Dao Hanh. This was the home of the art of water puppetry. The pagoda has a large relic complex of high artistic and architecture values with wonderful landscape.
Ride back to Hanoi with a stop at Son Dong carving statue village. Drop off at your hotel.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Lunch at the pagoda
- Bottled water
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- Donâ€™t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples and pagodas
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.