- Visit the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, the Father of Vietnam
- Learn the history of Vietnam and Hanoi from an expert guide
- See the beautiful wooden One-Pillar Pagoda, built for Emperor LÃ½ ThÃ¡i TÃ´ng in the 11th century
- Explore one of the Four Sacred Temples of Hanoi at the Quan Thanh Taoist Temple
- Take an eco car tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter and watch the local life buzz by
- Drive by eco car around the temples of West Lake
- Wander the galleries of the Museum of History
Following a hotel pick-up in the morning, drive to the Ho Chi Minh Complex to discover the soul of Vietnam at â€œUncle Hoâ€™sâ€ Mausoleum. Standing before the mausoleum are 79 cycad trees, symbolizing Ho Chi Minhâ€™s 79 springs of life, while 2 bamboo ranges whistle in the wind to commemorate the former president and Father of the Nation.
Admire the nearby house-on-stilts and quaint One-Pillar Pagoda, built out of wood for the 11th-century Emperor LÃ½ ThÃ¡i TÃ´ng. Continue to the Quan Thanh Taoist Temple, one of the Four Sacred Temples of Hanoi.
Afternoon tours can start with the Museum of History, before moving on to Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, and Huc Bridge. A journey by eco car around the temples of West Lake can also be arranged, as can a morning eco car tour of the Old Quarter, where you will mingle with the locals as they go about their hectic daily lives.