The full day of “Buddhist Pilgrimage” will enable you to discover some famous ancient pagodas with their unique characteristics. You would be amazed at the valuable architecture of Tram Gian pagoda, Thay and Tay Phuong pagoda. A short visit to various pagodas will help you learn more of the Buddhism religion in Vietnam.
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel around 7:30 or 8:00 to start a pilgrimage trip to many famous ancient pagodas in Hanoi.
Admire the sacred beauties valuable architectures of Tram and Tram Gian Pagodas settled in a peaceful space. Have lunch in the pagoda.
In the afternoon, visit Thay and Tay Phuong Pagoda, famous for its 18 Arhants statutes. Drop off at your hotel at the end of the day.
- Roundtrip transfer
- Local lunch
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Beware of your luggage and money
- Inform in advance if you are vegetarian.
- Take hat, raincoat, water, good shoes for trekking and cash.
- Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples and pagodas
- All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety.
- Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.